TERMS AND CONDITIONS and DISCLAIMER
Please refer below to the general terms and conditions regarding the purchase of DMDU Connect 2019 event tickets from OMG Digital Pty Ltd (ABN 20 018 131 711).
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present our Event to you. By completing the registration form, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and together they form a contract between you and OMG Digital Pty Ltd (ABN 20 018 131 711).
Time and Place:
2. Your payment of the investment to us entitles you to:
(a) attend the Location during the Event Hours to receive the Event Services as agreed on the Registration Form;
3. We may change the event hours and/or the local location for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute event hours and/or local location and:
(a) we shall have no liability to you; and
(b) you shall make no claim against us (including a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment:
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the event services:
(a) the full investment amount as indicated on current price specials in one lump sum on the signing of the registration form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
5. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified on the registration form.
10 Day Cooling Off:
6. If you advise OMG Digital in writing within 10 days of signing this registration form (but not within 10 days of the event being held) that you do not wish to receive the Event Services this agreement shall be at an end and we shall refund to you all monies you have paid to us under this agreement within 14 days, except:
(a) Any costs incurred in implementing the refund such as admin fees and bank charges.
7. For people participating in the Part Payment offer, the 10 day cooling off period commences from the 1st payment. After the this, No refunds will be given. Should all payments not be made, then we reserve the right to refuse entry to the event.
8. You may change the name of the Event Ticket Holder free of charge up until 7 days prior to the Event being held. After that point you may be charged an admin fee for any changes made.
I acknowledge that the event may be recorded and that the speakers and event organizers may utilize any such photographs or recording in any matter whatsoever. The participant is not authorized to record, or duplicate any of the information.
If you have any queries relating to the Terms and Conditions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 282 277.