Does your marketing efforts suffer from shiny object syndrome?
In today’s marketing world there are literally dozens of different ways you can take your product to market and build your brand. Which of these strategies are you using or building?
- Content marketing
- Lead magnets
- Conversion funnels
- Community marketing (website forums, LinkedIn Groups, Facebook Groups)
- Social media Advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Social media engagement
- Retargeting Advertising
- Google business page
- SEO and website optimisation
- Online learning
- Grow your email list
- Email funnels
- Affiliate sales and affiliate marketing
- Click funnels
Which one of these has delivered your pot of gold?
Or are you working like a demon on all of the above but none of it is converting?
I bet it’s because you’ve only half built your bridges.
We have more than 20 speakers including Marcus Murphy, Nikki Parkinson, Mike Rhodes and Molly Pittman, covering every digital marketing strategy you could use in a two-day event designed for business owners, marketers and agency to help you cure your implementation paralysis and finish building your bridge to success with digital marketing.
Digital Marketer Down Under Connect 2019 will help you;
- get clear on what you need to do next (download my implementation spreadsheet before you go so you can keep track of your to do list and priorities)
- help you figure out how to finish your bridge and make it work
- give you actionable strategies
- show you step by step how to implement the strategies, campaigns, ads and content creation
The video below from Ryan Deiss is one of our all-time favourites and spells out our philosophy for how we help businesses succeed.
At the Digital Marketers Down Under conference we will help you pick the right bridge and finish building it!
Check out this video and you will know why you need to come to our Digital Marketer Down Under Event. ..it’s because our event is not about giving you more information, it’s about helping you and inspiring you to implement and finish building your bridge to your pot of gold.